Type: New Feature
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.10
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: ARI User Portal
The graphics of these dialogs needs to be cleaned up, and standardized.
1. Menus are down the left-hand side
- in other parts of FreePBX menus are displayed on the right side. Should be standardized.
2. Need to review fonts used
- they are not consistent within dialogs on the User Portal, and are not consistent with other parts of FreePBX
3. The menu entries are difficult to navigate
- some are very close to each other, and others have reasonable space above and below the entry
4. There is no logic to the order of the feature codes listing in Feature Codes dialog
5. All doalogs appear to right of the menu, except for Fax dialog
6. Color of active menu item should change color (as occurs in other parts of FreePBX)
7. Action buttons in Voicemail dialog are not consistently sized