Voicemail 22.214.171.124 Breaks Auto Login
I can now confirm that the voicemail Online upgrade available (126.96.36.199) will break your system if you have auto-login provisioned in your system.
for details on enabling.
How I tested:
- Completed a new install that included FreePBX 188.8.131.52 and Asterisk Ver 184.108.40.206 on a test box.
2. Installed all the requested upgrade modules except voicemail 220.127.116.11.
3. Defined extension with voicemail, altered script as noted above. Tested fine.
4. Took full backup.
5. Upgrade voicemail 18.104.22.168
6. Again, altered script as noted above.
7. Restarted system (to be sure).
8. Called voicemail, asked for password. Test failed.
9. Did a complete restore.
10. Test passed using restored system running voicemail 22.214.171.124.