Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: FreePBX GUI setting
Bug Tracker:Customer Issue
Asterisk Version:18.8.0 and 16.8-cert12
Distro:Self Install Ubuntu
I have been using Freepbx 14 for a looong while now.
I recently Updated Freepbx from 14 to 15 so that I could make use of the excellent new module dynamic routes.
The affected version is 184.108.40.206, however in the above field I could only go as high as 220.127.116.11
Version 18.104.22.168 is the version that was installed when I used the command line to upgrade:
fwconsole ma downloadinstall versionupgrade
fwconsole versionupgrade --check
fwconsole versionupgrade --upgrade
The install that I updated over 3 weeks ago or so seems fine, but the other 3 systems that I updated much more recently. all have the issue described.
This is easily reproduced, create a new inbound route.
After you save the new inbound route hit apply, wait a second.
Now Try to edit that inbound route and change its destination:
Now change the destination and hit save (here is the problem):
Now there is a goofy workaround, when your editing your inbound route so that you can change the destination, you can type something into the CID field (temporarily just to be able to edit, then we edit it again to delete whatever we put into the CID box):
As you can see we were now able to save, you can now edit that same inbound route, clear the CID field, and save again:
And there you go, that is my current workaround for this bug.