Resolution: Not an issue
Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Asterisk SIP Settings
Bug Tracker:Customer Issue
Distro:Self Install Ubuntu
When updating certain fields on the pjsip settings page, additional key-value pairs are created in the database, rather than updating the existing ones.
When reloading the page, it shows the first instance of the relevant key-value pairs.
When applying the configuration, it uses the first instance of the relevant key-value pairs.
Therefore, the GUI cannot be used to change these values.
- Goto SIP Settings (chan_pjsip) - /admin/config.php?display=sipsettings
- Change any of these values:
- Transports (udp, tcp, tls, ws, wss)
- Endpoint Identifier Order
- Any of the specific transport settings (e.g. UDP / port to listen to)
- Click SUBMIT and then "Apply Config"
- Navigate away from the page and back again to force the script to reload the values from the database
- The previous values will be displayed - the updated values are not shown
- Examine the contents of the relevant pjsip*.conf files in /etc/asterisk
- The file timestamps are updated, but the values are the previous values
- Use an SQL Browser to inspect table kvstore_Sipsettings
- There will be multiple entries using the keys "binds", "pjsip.identifiers.order", "pjsip_identifiers_order" etc. with varying values
- There may be more fields affected than this - I didn't exhaustively test.
- In the SQL browser, delete the duplicate key-value records and create only one key-value pair with the desired value.
I don't believe this is the intended behaviour of updating values, so raising this is a bug.
Note - this is on FreePBX 188.8.131.52, which isn't available as a version in the Affects Version field.