My Classes of Service got all out of order somehow, making them difficult to work with, so I wanted to get them back into alphabetical order. I tried dragging, but that didn't work. So I started redoing them. In doing so, I gave one the exact same name as an existing Class of Service (because I was relocating it to the new position), and it disappeared on me. In the database, I found it in kvstore_Cos with an id of 'lookup-fc'. I gave it a new id of a unique name and it appeared in the web interface again.
- Don't allow people to rename a Class of Service with the same name as an existing Class of Service.
- Please sort the Classes of Service alphabetically, both on the Class of Service page and the Extensions -> Other page, as the current sorting (last updated appears on bottom) is a mess to work with. Sorting alphabetically is happening in FreePBX 13 but not in 14. That will make finding them much easier.