We run hosted FreePBX instances in LXC containers on our own infrastructure (rolled our own a decade ago). The containers are Ubuntu 16.04, asterisk 13, and a mix of FreePBX 12, 13, and 14. Of late I have been having trouble with the 13 and 14 releases with the following error when trying to run retrieve_conf:
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dayNightObject has a deprecated constructor in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/daynight/functions.inc.php on line 9
1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/daynight/functions.inc.php:9
2. Whoops\Run->handleError() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:362
3. require_once() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:362
4. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:9
5. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:19
In the browser when hitting "apply" I just get:
In the particular case (FPBX 14) I am looking at today I found folks having this issue two years ago, but none of the offered resolutions seem to work. I have upgraded all the modules but have the same problem.
I understand this to be a mismatch of PHP version and FreePBX, but from the issues I have read we seem to have the latest of everything, so not sure what is missing. Hoping you can help us figure that out?